Since the Impossible Quizmas is very close to releasing, I would like to open a thread to discuss the questions and answers in the new quiz, before making any question articles.
Note that this is the first time we've been in this situation, as all current question articles were made after their game pages already had basic explanations of the answers. Of course, some have changed since then, but we at least had a basic guide to go on.
Now, the answers themselves can be added to the game article, just like with the other games, but please refrain from adding explanations. Post an article comment or reply to this forum thread instead.
I haven't protected the question pages, so it's perfectly possible for you to create them, but know that I will be monitoring them closely. If you choose to create a question article, I expect a minimum of:
Standard templates: Question order, Qinfobox and TIQmas, filled in properly (see links - TIQmas doesn't need anything extra, just put it at the end of the page).
Question screenshot: The basic question with nothing highlighted (and preferably no mouse), inserted into the Qinfobox template.
A basic description of the question, options and answer (see existing question articles)
Oh, and please use the TIQmas template below to get the proper article links. It saves me the trouble of potentially having to rename pages with incorrect names.
Sorry if I sound strict, but I want this to go as smoothly as possible. I will of course be lenient with genuinely well meant contributions, I just want you to put the effort in (hence the minimum guideline for creating an article).
Yes, but it hasn't been released quite yet. It was originally supposed to be, but Splapp had to postpone it for another day, so it'll release sometime within the next 23 hours (as of writing this, it's ~1 AM British time).
Hidden Skip: One of the other bulbs (I can only find it in one of the versions...)
5. "Years of Alcohol Abuse"
6. Move the candy cane across Chris' tongue until all the red has been licked off
8. Drag the Santa hat off the duck's head, then press the red button
Hidden Skip: Randomised locations (the ones I've found have been close to the question number)
9. "For that authentic slightly ropey Impossible Quiz experience"
10. Multiple versions
+1 Free Skip
11. Drag away the "Christmas tree" option to reveal the presents. (He leaves the presents under the "Christmas tree")
12. "This question is the Halloween Special"
13. 5 stars (click the question star five times)
14. Move the hollies away and click the mistletoe
Hidden Skip (left-of-center-slot): Click the arrow shape hidden below the hollies
15. Click the X (X marks the spot of pirate treasure)
16. Remove Rudolph's nose and replace it with the dot from the exclamation mark
17. Rearrange "Santa" into "Satan"
18. Easter (Noël = No L)
19. 2-part question. First, move the dogs aparts using the left and right arrow keys, until the cracker blow up, then answer the randomised question.
Ex.1: "Stand next to a fan"
Ex.2: "It's Deer"
Ex.3: "He got 25 Days"
Ex.5: "No idea"
20. Click the word "Christmas" until it cracks.
+1 Free Skip
21. Click on the stomach repeatedly until all the food is digested.
22. Somewhere you can stuff a turkey
23. Move the mouse cursor out of the flash window and wait. ("not even a mouse")
24. Click the names from the Rudolph song: Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen
25. Click your Skips to open them and unlock the Quizmas presents inside. This will charge the up arrow. If you found and opened all 5, the arrow lights up and becomes harmless. Otherwise, it will take away one life. Part 2: When asked if you still remember, click the usual Blue, Red, Blue, Yellow.
I like how the Skips are randomised in this quiz, except for the fact that the one in Q4 doesn't have an identifier (at least, not that I can tell). The one in Q8 shows up when you hover over it, and the one in Q14 isn't even invisible, you just have to move stuff away to find it.
I wanted to upload the Quizmas Presents screenshot, but you were one step ahead of me :P. Still, I updated the file; but a side-effect of uploading it to Wikia seems to be a slight decrease of color quality, so it doesn't look as good as it should.